At Childrens Therapy we recognise that Knowledge and experience of the physical and social environmental barriers can greatly effect the inclusion and participation of children with special needs within the school environment, and the implications can be wide reaching for the child and young person as well as costly for health, education and social services.
We are therefore able to offer these ready-made training packages or tailor-make a training package to meet the needs of school staff and parents.
- Sensory Processing and ASD
- Including Children with DCD in the Classroom
- Including Children with Physical Disabilities in the Classroom
- Understanding Dyspraxia for Early Years Educators
- Using the Rainbow Road Occupational Therapy Programme in Your School
- Handwriting: A Different Perspective.
- Occupational Therapy for Early Years
- Occupational Therapy for School Aged Children
- Helping Your Child’s Sensory Needs – Day and Night
- The Link Between Sensory Processing and Emotions
- Everyday OT Strategies for All Children in the Classroom
Training can take the form of a half day or whole day and is delivered as both a presentation and practical session, the cost of a session includes preparation, break and provision of training materials. Please contact us for a quote or more details.