About our Therapy Sessions which include:
- Therapy sessions are direct 1:1 sessions, face to face in the home or school or if appropriate via video call and are approximately 45 minutes direct contact time and 15 minutes preparation and administration.
- It is advisable to have a feedback session following the assessment and prior to therapy commencing to discuss the aims and goals for therapy with parents and/or child/school.
- Ready-made handouts may be provided to support continuation of therapeutic activities and strategies at home or for an additional cost an individualised programme can be provided for your child.
- Rview sessions including a short written summary will be recommended as required.
- Additional resources recommended for activities and strategies at home such as visual timetables, Theraputty can also be purchased for an additional cost.
- On completion of therapy you will be provided with a ready-made programme of recommended activities or for an additional cost an individualised programme for your child.
- As identified through research following completion of therapy it is recommended parents and schools continue to work on the programme provided for at least 3 months before considering any further intervention directly with a therapist to allow the child time to consolidate their new skills.
- Sessions are invoiced at the end of the month or blocks of 6 or 12 sessions can be paid for in advance with a 10% discount (Please see our page Important Information for more details).
We encourage parents and carers to take an active role in therapy;
If we treat your child today, we will help them today. If we teach you to help your child, you can help them for a lifetime...