By working in collaboration with education staff and tailoring our services to meet the needs of the child within the school we hope to overcome the many difficulties children experience during their time at school.
With many years experience working in educational settings Childrens Therapy recognises the importance of offering services based in the school environment.
- We can provide on-site intervention in school which can include: assessment or screening of identified children, working alongside staff and children in the classroom in group or one-to-one sessions etc
- We can provide one-off or regular sessions; advice can then take the form of verbal or written advice or a specific programme for the child/children concerned.
- Attendance at parent’s evenings/meetings outside of agreed hours can also be requested at an additional cost.
- We can help set up and train school staff to use ready-made packages for use in school such as Handwriting Without Tears, Rainbow Road School Occupational Therapy Programme.
- We can provide training for school staff and parents (see Training Packages for more details)
- We can provide quotes for services charged by the hour or half and full day rates and offer competitive and reasonable rates for schools, please contact us for more details.